All patients aged 16+ (or 12-15 who get a yearly flu jab) should now have had a COVID vaccine invite by text, phone or letter from the NHS and/or from the Practice.
If you are in this cohort but haven’t yet received an invite we may hold outdated contact details for you. If so, please fill in the Change Personal Details form to update us. You can arrange a COVID vaccine in the following ways:
- Attend a walk-in COVID vaccination clinic
- Available to all Manchester residents aged 16+ for 1st or 2nd doses (after 8 weeks)
- Visit the NHS National Booking Service to book at a mass vaccination site or Pharmacy (the Etihad, Superdrug, etc.)
- Patients booking appointments through the National Booking Service will book both appointments at the same time
- Contact the Practice to request an invite to book at a GP surgery site (The Vallance Centre)
- Patients booking appointments at GP surgery sites will receive a text/call to book their second dose 8-12 weeks after their first dose