Most of the services your doctor provides for you are supplied under the National Health Service (NHS). There are, however, some letters, reports and other documents which are not covered by the NHS.
Your doctor is entitled to charge you for the time it takes to supply this information.
Fees For Non-NHS Services
Most of the services your doctor provides for you are supplied under the National Health Service. There are, however, some letters, reports and other documents which are not covered by the National Health Service.
Your doctor is entitled to charge you for the time it takes to supply this information. A list of fixed fees for specific services is attached. Anything not listed will be charged according to the complexity of the requirement and will usually cost between £30.00 and £100.00.
Certificates and Forms
- Private sicknote – £20.00
- Private prescription – £20.00
- Sickness/accident benefits claim form – £30.00
- Provident association (e.g. BUPA, PPP) claim form – £30.00
- Health club letter – fit to exercise – £20.00 – £60.00
- TWIMC doctor’s letter – minimum £20.00 (more if complicated)
Medical Examinations and Reports
- Fitness to drive (report only) – £97.50
- Fitness to drive (with examination) – £156.00
- First consultation after a road traffic accident – £21.30
- Police health questionnaire (for employment) – £20.00 – £30.00
- Fitness to fly (letter only) – £20.00
- Fitness to travel certificate – £30.00
- Fit to travel – extract from records – £65.00
- International certificate of vaccination – £20.00
- Yellow fever vaccination – £55.00
- Countersigning passport form/photographs – £30.00
- Camp America report – £20.00
- Travel cancellation claim form – £30.00 – £65.00
Patients Not Eligible for NHS Treatment
- Private consultation 10 mins – £45.00
- Private consultation 15 mins – £67.50
Price list last checked 16/07/20